DARK SOULS III - Season Pass XBOX ONE / SERIES X|S 🔑
Blacksad: Under the Skin
After paying for the goods in our store, a 25-digit add-on code will be sent to your email address:
theHunter: Call of the Wild™ - Revontuli Coast on Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S
All keys are licensed, purchased with personal funds and have a lifetime warranty.
Activation Region: Turkey
The key is activated through the VPN service. VPN is needed only for the initial activation of the key, there are no further regional restrictions. All detailed information on activating the key using VPN is located on the website in the Activation section.
Playable on: Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S
Capabilietes: Online co-op, Online multiplayer
Genre: Action & adventure, Shooter, Simulation, Sports, Strategy
Release date: 6/28/2022
Developed by: Expansive Worlds
Published by: Expansive Worlds
Age Rating: TEEN
This content requires a game (sold separately).
Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
Welcome to Finland, a country home to some of Northern Europe’s most beautiful hunting spots! Set in the north edge of the Baltic Sea, Revontuli Coast invites you to explore a vast and sprawling archipelago that teems with life. With peak bird season underway, you’ll hunt a wide range of waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds. Larger game also roam here, such as Brown Bear, Moose, and Whitetail Deer. Experience the thrill of stalking your prey under the magical Northern Lights, and discover exciting new hunting opportunities as you traverse this region of the “land of a thousand lakes”.
• Explore 25 square miles (64 square kilometers) of stunningly varied nature, spanning across rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills.
• Use the Water Layout Blind to conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water.
• Hunt 19 different species - Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve, and includes new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, Raccoon Dog, and many more.
• Gaze at the magical Northern Lights that illuminates the night sky.
• Discover memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
• Hike along color-marked routes and trails during the day, and rest by cozy campfires as night falls.